- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
About the trek –
Bagji Bugyal is a beautiful trek that takes you through expansive green meadows, alpine forests, passing by tiny streams offering mesmerising views. This is one of the lesser explored treks, thus giving the trekker solitude and oneness with the nature.
About the area –
This trek starts from the Gesh village in Uttarakhand. The Char Dham lies in Uttarakhand and is thus called Dev Bhoomi (Gods abode).This area is a major Hindu tourist/pilgrim destination. The native language is Garhwali and the people are often referred as Pahadi (Mountain folk).
March – May
- Chances of rain/Hail – Unlikely
- Snow on trail – Possible in March
- Temperatures- Afternoon upto 20 degrees (May), Nights around -2 degrees (May) at higher camps
- Chances of Rain/Hail – Mild to moderate rain can be expected in September.
- Snow on trail – Possible snowfall in December
- Temperatures – Afternoon upto 20 degrees (September), Nights around -5 to -8 degrees (Dec) at higher camps
- Day 1: Pickup from Dehradun, Drive to Ghes (approximamtely 9hours), Overnight in Ghes.
- Day 2: Ghes village (7,600 ft) to Dwalkhet (8,885 ft); 5hours, 6km
- Day 3: Dwalkhet (8,885 ft) to Bagji (10,000ft); 5-6 hours, 7 km
- Day 4: Bagji (10,000ft) to Bagji Top (12,000 ft) to Dolam camp (9,160 ft); 8hours, 10 km
- Day 5: Dolam camp (9,160 ft) to Himni village (7,900 ft); 3-4 hours, 6km and by taxi to Gesh village (7,600 ft); 10km
- Day 6: Drive from Ghes to Rishikesh.
You will reach Rishikesh between 7 pm and 8 pm.
- 5% GST
- Transport cost – Dehradun to Ghes and back
- Complete stay and accommodation during the entire trek.
- All meals starting from dinner on the first day to breakfast on the last day.
- Rentals for all common gear provided to you like tent, sleeping bags etc.
- Forest Entry Permission charges.
- Guide and expertise charges
- Meals or drinks purchased by participants during the travel or trek (example biscuits, fruits etc)
- Rentals for personal gear (Refer things to get section)
- Trek Insurance (Optional)
- Flight/Train/Bus ticket till Dehradun
- Backpack offloading charges. You are expected to carry your own backpack. Trekkers unable to do so can opt for a porterage service at 350/day.
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.