- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Secluded from the crowds and noises of the city, this trek allows you to enjoy the peace of woods, the scenic campsites, and the enchanting view of mountains in seclusion.
It is a relatively easy trail, and doesn’t see much footfall, making it ideal to find oneself in solitude with nature in the outdoors.
About the area
This trek lies in the Kullu valley of Himachal. The Kullu valley is a prime tourist and adventure destination. Its unparalleled beauty with easy accessibility has attracted many adventurists for years.
The trek starts from Prini, a small village in Manali. Its distance is approximately 4kms from Manali mall road.
- Chances of rain / hail – Unlikely
- Temperatures – Afternoons around 10 degrees Celsius (maximum);
Nights around -5 degrees Celsius (minimum)
How are we making your experience better?
- We maintain a ratio of 1 trained staff per 5 trekkers.
- Our trip leaders are certified Wilderness First Responders and are capable of handling medical emergencies in the wilderness.
- Our guides love sharing information about the local flora and fauna and also the culture.
In short we provide a complete all-round outdoor experience!
- Day 1: Arrive at Manali, reach Prini.
Check into a hotel.
Skiing or Rock climbing (Depending on the season) activity in the afternoon.
Briefing in the evening.
Overnight stay at home stay / hotel.
- Day 2: Trek from Prinni to Baggi via Bhanara village
We stop by our local guide's house for a traditional Himachali lunch. We interact with the local community of Bhanara village
Trek Distance - 4 kms, Trek Time - 5 hours
Overnight stay in camps.
- Day 3: Trek from Baggi to Phakonda view point and to Tilgan.
Trek distance: 8 kms; Trek time: 7 hrs
Overnight stay in camps.
- Day 4: Trek from Tilgan to Prini
Trek distance: 4 kms; Trek time: 4 hrs
Trek ends as we reach Prinni
Trip price includes
- All accommodation and food from Manali to Manali.
- Rentals for all common gear provided to you like tent, sleeping bags etc.
- Forest Entry Permission charges.
- Guide and expertise charges.
Trip price excludes
- 5% GST
- Meals or drinks purchased by participants during the travel or trek (example biscuits, fruits etc)
- Rentals for personal gear (Refer things to get section)
- Trek Insurance (Optional)
- Travel to Manali and back
- Backpack offloading charges. You are expected to carry your own backpack. Trekkers unable to do so can opt for a porter service at ₹350/day.
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.