Covid safety protocol and regulations-
- RTPCR test or vaccination certificate (both doses) mandatory for all trekkers and our entire team and staff.
- Daily oxygen saturation and temperature check-ups.
- Trekkers are expected to wear masks in close-proximity situations like travelling by vehicle, dining tents, briefings, helping on hard terrain, on a crowded trail.
- Transport vehicles are duly sanitised and the driver wears masks at all time.
- The staff will be wearing masks while cooking and serving food and while interacting with the trekkers.
- All gear (tents, sleeping bags, ropes, etc.) is sanitised.
- Personal hygiene liners are provided to each trekker for sleeping bags.
- Trekkers are expected to carry their own personal equipment and not share the following things with fellow trekkers – trekking poles, water bottles, bag packs, gloves.
- Trekkers will not be permitted to interact with locals or villagers to safeguard the villagers from exposure.
- If any trekker or staff member shows flu-like symptoms, the individual will be immediately isolated, and on further observation an arrangement will be made to take the person to the base camp and then to the nearest medical facility.
- All trekkers must have the Aarogya Setu application on their mobile phones.
- Trekkers are requested to check the Covid guidelines of the respective states they’re travelling to and adhere to them as required.
- 15 days before the trek, the trekkers are requested to avoid going to crowded places, to minimise interaction with groups, to always wear a mask, to sanitise their hands and wash their hands frequently, and maintain social distancing.
- If any trekker shows symptoms after the completion of trek, the trekker is requested to inform us and we will ensure the fellow trekkers are informed about the same so the necessary action can be taken in time by all.
Equipment carried on all our treks-
- Pulse oximeter
- Thermo gun
- Oxygen cylinders
- Face masks
- Ample hand-washes
- First aid kit
Covid cancellation policy-
- 15 days before the start date of the trek – 100% refund or Wandering Boots Adventures voucher.
- 7 days before the start date of the trek – 50% refund or Wandering Boots Adventure voucher.