- Trek Overview
- Inclusions / Exclusions
Pindari is one of the oldest trek trails located in the Kumaon region of Uttrakhand. Pindari glacier is where the Pinder river originates, joins Alaknanda which eventually joins Bhagirathi to become Ganga. The valley is also home to one of the densest Himalayan forests. As we progress, one will literally see the forest change from Oak and Maple to Bamboo to Rhododendron and finally to Juniper. A bird watcher’s paradise, this trail is home to more than hundred species of birds, many of which are endangered.
March – May
- Chances of rain/Hail – less likely
- Snow on trail – Possible in April
- Temperatures- Afternoon upto 20 degrees (May), Nights around -5 degrees (April) at higher camps
- Chances of Rain/Hail – Mild to moderate rain can be expected in September.
- Snow on trail – Possible snowfall in December
- Temperatures – Afternoon upto 20 degrees (September), Nights around -5 to -8 degrees (October) at higher camps
- Day 1: Drive from Haldwani/ Kathgodamto Bageshwar. Overnight stay in a Hotel/Guest House
- Day 2: Drive from Bagheswarto Kharkiyaand trek from KharkiyatoKhaati(5 kms). Overnight stay in a Guest House
- Day 3: Trek from Khaatito Dwali (13 kms). Overnight stay in a Guest House
- Day 4: Trek from Dwali to Zero point via Phurkiya(12 Kms). Overnight stay in a camp.
- Day 5: Trek from Zero point to Dwali(12kms). Overnight stay in a Guest House.
- Day 6: Trek from Dwalito Kharkiya(18kms). Drive to Kathgodam.
- Pickup and drop from Kathgodam/ Haldwani.
- Complete stay and accommodation during the entire trek.
- All meals starting from dinner on the 19thOct to lunch on 24thOct.
- Rentals for all common gear provided to you like tent, sleeping bags etc.
- Forest Entry Permission charges.
- Guide and expertise charges.
- Meals or drinks purchasedby participants during the travel or trek (example biscuits, fruits etc)
- Rentals for personal gear (You’re expected to bring your own personal gear. Refer things to get section)
- Air/Train ticket till Kathgodam.
No Details Found